This week, we’re turning our attention to the newly designed offices of Nexar located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The owners of the company requested the following:
- Create a welcoming, pampering space to accommodate their long work hours.
- The company has an innovative, friendly and familial character — The owners wanted to see it reflected in the design of their offices.
- The company has a fully transparent management style with no structural hierarchy — Each and every employee is equally important.
- It is important to make sure all spaces are fully transparent to allow the view to be visible from every direction.
- It is highly important for the functional design to be aesthetically pleasing.
Images from Officesnapshots